Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

hi! New member

Article about: ah yes unfortunately i am blocked from that section! i must find another computer...

Default Re: hi! New member

ah yes unfortunately i am blocked from that section! i must find another computer...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hi! New member
    P
    Many

Quote by mzgti2u View Post
    ah yes unfortunately i am blocked from that section! i must find another computer...
    Unfortunately, at times, we get new members who are scammers who post pictures of items they do not own and troll to find a buyer for items they do not have. It is always good to post an image of your badges with a newspaper dated today to at least prove they are yours. It is an unfortunate by product of the Internet.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Welcome to the forum from Denmark/Russia. As Bob say, try something like this.

hi! New member

Regards, Lars

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Unfortunately, at times, we get new members who are scammers who post pictures of items they do not own and troll to find a buyer for items they do not have. It is always good to post an image of your badges with a newspaper dated today to at least prove they are yours. It is an unfortunate by product of the Internet.
    Oh great!

thanks to all the scammers - haha.
    wait- it's not because i'm the only girl, is it? (completely joking... i think)
    I'm guessing Ebay is not a good place since it's, well, ebay...

?

No it's not because you're a girl because no such info on your profile is available....... and if you are you're not the only one here. Arno Wallpach is a still existing metal works factory.

Lars

Lars.. i was joking!
    I saw that Arno Wallpach makes buttons and pins and medals still- it's a pretty area to have a metalworks factory!

?

Alas, the scammers who lurk on the internet are the scourge of forums such as this and everyone is rightly suspicious of new members trying to sell pieces they may or may not own.

It's nothing personal against anyone, just a precaution against getting ripped off. It's happened before and it will happen again. You have to ask yourself, would you send your money to a stranger in another country when you have no way of knowing who that person is or if they own the pieces they're trying to sell.

Lars has suggested a good way to prove you own the pieces.

I can assure you that it's not because you're a girl because no-one here knew that and don't worry, there are other ladies here on the forum so you're not alone.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Welcome to the forum.
    As already mentioned by other fellow collectors, it's a bit difficult to sell items when you are a new member. Nothing personal; it's just a matter of being careful when you don't know well who your dealing with.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Welcome to the forum from Denmark/Russia. As Bob say, try something like this.

hi! New member

Regards, Lars

hi! New member

Hmmm...Refreshingly candid..........
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks! I was just looking for a place to sell them; I wasn't offering them for sale on this forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast