Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hindenburg medal

Article about: Welcome to the forum Fitzer. I would advise against buying a broken medal such as you posted. You won't be able to make it look right and these medals are so easy to find and for little mone

?

Default Hindenburg medal

Just wondering why a Hindenburg medal I am thinking about purchasing would have a double ribbon attached to the top of it! It has a maker mark ect and a guarantee its original
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hindenburg medal
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hindenburg medal

I imagine its 'court mounted' - just a style of displaying the ribbon in wear.

I would agree with Douglas2496 however it would be helpful to give a fuller opinion if you could upload a photo, front and back.

Regards

Robin

?

The maker stamp is G5 ! Can't find any reference to that maker and sorry I haven't a picture of the back yet

Yes, a nice court mounted medal.

?

Brilliant I also bought this aswell ! I was bidding for them on ebay and won both ! Thought I'd start off with a medal that was easily available ! Trying for an eastern front medal next!
    Thanks for the replies lads!

Thats great. Be careful with the Ostfront medals though, there are fakes around.

?

Here it is , I'm only paying £10 for it so its ok I think ill get a repro ribbon and attach it ! Do you think that's ok for that price?

its genuine and inexpensive but its missing its ring (and the fixing point for the ring) so you wont be able to attach a ribbon.

Klaus Butschek (who sponsors this forum) has some nice examples for 30-35 Euro, I would get one from him.

?

I'll just pin it onto a medal box , nobody will notice it hopefully , ill move my way upto the iron cross someday 😀

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast