Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hindenburg medal

Article about: Welcome to the forum Fitzer. I would advise against buying a broken medal such as you posted. You won't be able to make it look right and these medals are so easy to find and for little mone

Default Re: Hindenburg medal

Welcome to the forum. You remind me of how i started collecting too. First you spend 20-30 euros and before you know it you start buying items for 1000+
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hindenburg medal
    P
    Many

?

I know! Ill be getting divorced soon lol !
    Is there any particular site or place to safely and hopefully cheaply buy medals ?

You can check the classifieds section of the forum.
    Also Klaus Butchek, who is also a forum sponsor, has nice stuff. Here is the link.
    butschek antiques

Hi, Your best bet is to keep an eye on the classifieds here, There are also other sites such as Wehrmacht awards forum and German combat awards that have for sale sections. If you keep an eye on these you can often pick up a bargain

I can personally recommend Germanwarbooty.com, Sammlermarkt-Nord, Helmut Weitze, KaiWinkler House of History, PhilippMilitaria...
    Welcome and best of luck with your collecting...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks for all the replies ill keep an eye on them sites now !

?

Lads I'm debating wether to purchase either of these 2 eastern front medals the seller says they are real and genuine but they look in very good condition , what do yous think? Cheers

Quote by Fitzer View Post
    Lads I'm debating wether to purchase either of these 2 eastern front medals the seller says they are real and genuine but they look in very good condition , what do yous think? Cheers
    These are 1957 reissues of the award, if you notice there is no swastika this was so WW2 vets could still wear their medals in public, as displaying the swastika was illegal in post war Germany. How much is the dealer asking because these are not as valuable as the war time issue. Welcome to the forum too!...

?

It's an auction no wonder the price was low, I bought a 1941/42 issue last week but its not in great condition ! I might give it a miss and buy a better quality 41/42 medal thanks

Hey check this one out. It's listed in the classifieds, comes with it's Urkunde and maker marked "88".
    Osten Medal and Urkunde - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Cheers
    Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast