Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hope I made a good purchase?

Article about: I was on Black Cross Militaria's website yesterday and they had these 3 medals and 1 ribbon for \\$155 US. I don't have any of these in my collection, so thought it was a good buy. I trust Ald

Default Hope I made a good purchase?

I was on Black Cross Militaria's website yesterday and they had these 3 medals and 1 ribbon for $155 US. I don't have any of these in my collection, so thought it was a good buy. I trust Alden and have purchased from many times. I know the medals are not in the best of shape, but thought they were good for the price. The ribbons look very faded as well. I can post more photo's when they are received. I hope he don't mind but I used his photo's to post here. Police 8 year service medal, 10 year NSDAP, and a social welfare medal and ribbon.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hope I made a good purchase?  Hope I made a good purchase? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hope I made a good purchase?
    P
    Many

3 medals and 1 ribbon for 5 US? In my opinion, definitely a good purchase!

A deal like that you can't refuse! Terrific price, good find.

You "stole" them.

The price tag was $155 not $5 if I read the thread correctly. If you get a chance please post the close-up of the 8 yrs Polizei medal- they were remade by Souval post war and from the distance the eagle's head looks like it might've been one of those. Close-ups will confirm or dispel.

cheers
    Matt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Gau Ehrenzeichen Collector

Thanks so much. I'll post some photo's once received. And yes $155 not $5 but I wish I could have gotten them for that!

fingers crossed all's well.

Even if the polizei medal is dud i reckon $155 for the other 2 is a fairly good deal!...