Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

How do you show your medals.

Article about: by derman Hello, Is it possible to give me the name of the company where I can buy stands for my medals with ribbon and needle at the top, I don't know which stand suits this need better. Th

?

Default Re: How do you show your medals.

Here is Steve's idea in action. I really like it

How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How do you show your medals.
    P
    Many

Lee, your medals look great , I am glad you were able to get the stands.....
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Lee, your medals look great , I am glad you were able to get the stands.....
    Prost ! Steve.

Thank you for solving my display problem Here are some different stands I use since I like to display most of my collection in a display case.

How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.

?

this is is my display (in an old pic)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How do you show your medals.  

Quote by fabri View Post
    this is is my display (in an old pic)
    Hi guys, Fabri how to you attach the ribbons on the cloth in order to stabilize them and prevent them from falling down?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

I used micro pins, now I use a couple of them for each ribbon and pointed on black it remains nicer
    but a friend of mine use a non invasive method hard to explain with words I ask him some pics.

Nice, looking forward mate
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

blackdove
    ?

Is a display cabinet out of the question? You'll be able to put in as much as you need: portrait, medals, pins, plaques etc. I bought a sliding glass door cabinet for my kids. For medals, I mounted them on a corkboard inside the cabinet. You might get some ideas in my kids' awards display cabinet.

derman
    ?

Hello,
    Is it possible to give me the name of the company where I can buy stands for my medals with ribbon and needle at the top, I don't know which stand suits this need better.
    Thanks
    Derman

Quote by leej11 View Post
    Thank you for solving my display problem Here are some different stands I use since I like to display most of my collection in a display case.

How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.

All of these methods look great. I have tried hanging up my medals for display in various ways, however I am never satisfied with the result. I therefore purchased a display box with several draws and they are displayed in this in plastic wallets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How do you show your medals.   How do you show your medals.  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast