Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

how many fakes will you find on this website?

Article about: More important is whether or not they'll give refunds, in my opinion. I don't think there are lots of obvious fakes on there, but every dealer sells them occasionally.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement how many fakes will you find on this website?
    P
    Many

?

What does the question mean?

Are you asking because you've spotted a few or because you want to know how reputable the dealer is?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

hello adrian. both of them and i paid for a fake krimschild hope, my money will be given back to me and i would like to make an review on this site because there is nothing written about ,,sammlermarkt,, /except 1 thread without answer/

Jan
    ?

Dear "bacilko"

Personally I had never heard about this site before. Why not start with sending a few pics of the Krim for evaluation here first? The forum doesn´t go out with condemning sellers a lot. Before buying always do some research of your own and above all never buy the story unless it comes with real solid provenance. Here are some pics of my Krim I bought recently. It is a confirmed original but I would hesitate in calling the staining blood as the seller was suggesting.

Best,

Jan

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture how many fakes will you find on this website?   how many fakes will you find on this website?  

Quote by Jan View Post
    Dear "bacilko"

Personally I had never heard about this site before. Why not start with sending a few pics of the Krim for evaluation here first? The forum doesn´t go out with condemning sellers a lot. Before buying always do some research of your own and above all never buy the story unless it comes with real solid provenance.

Best,

Jan

Jan
    We've seen the Krimschild Jan and it's fake!...

Jan
    ?

Ok thanks Gunny. In another post apparently.

Best,

Jan

yes, your right. i did it but a little bit late...but im interresting in more opinions on the sellers items. especially panzerkampfabzeichens,shields...etc...just have a look. best regards..

?

I checked the badges, and most of them look good to me. Or at least, nothing jumped out as fake.

I do believe that this is a fake SA/SS Fliegersturm buckle. I'm not certain, but I think these were only made as two piece buckles during the period. Also, the genuine ones are pretty rare.

I didn't check the other areas of the site.

Jan
    ?

I don´t think this site works the way You would like it to work. Please do some research of Your own first. Then come here with some good solid questions about the details etc. We also love good argumentation so please be prepared to discuss things and don´t get offended .

Best,

Jan

no way im fine. i like every opinion...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast