Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I can't seem to find this Kriegsmarine stick pin elsewhere - is it especially rare?

Article about: Haven't seen this one elsewhere.

Default I can't seem to find this Kriegsmarine stick pin elsewhere - is it especially rare?

Haven't seen this one elsewhere.

I can't seem to find this Kriegsmarine stick pin elsewhere - is it especially rare?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I can't seem to find this Kriegsmarine stick pin elsewhere - is it especially rare?
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, I believe you will find that this one is not an original. I don't really collect Kriegsmarine awards but I have never seen this one before..
    Best wait for other opinions though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I believe it is an achievement badge for shipyard
    workers. As to it's authenticity, I do not
    know.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Supposed to be a Kriegsmarine Submarine Dock Workers Badge, but whether authentic or not I cannot say.

Tom

There's one here :German WWII

?

Default Pin

It is German nazi u-boat submarine workers stick pin and the one you have is a replica / repro. Here is one in Brass that I think is the real deal. I have seen them just occasionally so relatively rare. Some people have had them for sale from $200-$350. Whether they get that is another question. This one is online currently for $350. There is no makers mark. I believe these were brass and then plated. We had one in our collection about 10 years ago and I think I sold in a tinnie lot for next to nothing. OOPS! Dumb Head!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I can't seem to find this Kriegsmarine stick pin elsewhere - is it especially rare?   I can't seem to find this Kriegsmarine stick pin elsewhere - is it especially rare?  

Last edited by Rossi; 11-20-2014 at 03:30 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

As Rossi states a sub dock workers pin. I have one of these as well. Bought it many years ago and never checked for originality but understand that they are not common. If I remember, it wasn't cheap compared to other stick pins I own but was WELL below $200.

Mine is brass colored . Can photograph and post if you like once I get back from vacation in Dec.

Rossi- do you have a reverse shot of yours? Fearing mine might be a repo as it is pristine....

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yours might be fine. See my post as I revised it. Had one years ago and believe the one I saw on line the other day and posted is the real deal. Hope vacation is going well. Be safe bud!

Quote by MAP View Post
    As Rossi states a sub dock workers pin. I have one of these as well. Bought it many years ago and never checked for originality but understand that they are not common. If I remember, it wasn't cheap compared to other stick pins I own but was WELL below $200.

Mine is brass colored . Can photograph and post if you like once I get back from vacation in Dec.

Rossi- do you have a reverse shot of yours? Fearing mine might be a repo as it is pristine....

Michael

MAP
    ?

Thanks. Mine appears similar to our new member, Collects, from the front. Can not remember what the reverse looks like and if the pin is crimped or knurled (I think crimped)

Phase one of vacation is winding down, phase two begins tomorrow as we board a plane to Vietnam.

Collect - sorry for poor manners. Welcome to the Forum.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Be safe Michael. Are you going to search for Militaria while there?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks. Mine appears similar to our new member, Collects, from the front. Can not remember what the reverse looks like and if the pin is crimped or knurled (I think crimped)

Phase one of vacation is winding down, phase two begins tomorrow as we board a plane to Vietnam.

Collect - sorry for poor manners. Welcome to the Forum.

M

?

Good Post Tom. I think Karl's on SV Militaria is brass with plating as well. Hard telling who made these and if they were faked.

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Supposed to be a Kriegsmarine Submarine Dock Workers Badge, but whether authentic or not I cannot say.

Tom

There's one here :German WWII

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast