Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

i have a german medal/badge.

Article about: i have a "winterschlacht im osten" medal also known as the frozen meat medal. i am looking at selling it..... but was wondering for how much..??? maybe you guys can help me on that

Default i have a german medal/badge.

i have a "winterschlacht im osten" medal also known as the frozen meat medal. i am looking at selling it..... but was wondering for how much..??? maybe you guys can help me on that? its in great condition..but i don't have the ring or the ribbon. just the medal itself....it is real. its been kept by my grand father in his drawer for years..he got it from over in germany.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I][CENTER]:shok_yikes: [/CENTER][/I][/B][/FONT] weakness is the one thing, i will not, be remembered by....:shok_yikes:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement i have a german medal/badge.
    P
    Many

Default Re: i have a german medal/badge.

Hi, Monster !

These are not worth a great deal - even less incomplete,
    and less desireable to collectors in that state.

It may be worth $30 to $50, I'd guess.
    Regards,

Steve.

Unfortunately I would doubt that you would even get that much for it without a ribbon.

If you have an interest in learning about and collecting militaria, we would love to welcome you as a new member of the forum!

?

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    The value are not big for a medal like that and not without the ribbon and ring.
    If I were you, I would keep this medal in memory of your grand father.
    This is much more worth than the few dollars you will get.

Just my opinion.

?

Quote by Snni View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum.
    The value are not big for a medal like that and not without the ribbon and ring.
    If I were you, I would keep this medal in memory of your grand father.
    This is much more worth than the few dollars you will get.

Just my opinion.
    I completely agree with Sonny. As I mentioned in your other post, the value is very little for a broken and common award and you will be lucky to find a buyer. I didn't realise it was part of your Grandfathers belongings so for me that would mean far more than the few measly bucks you might get for it.
    Keep it for your Grandfather.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks guys! u guys are awesome! you guys helped ALOT more than the guys trying to buy it from me...lol and yes i'm gonna stay a member! i love war stuff! just dnt know how much the stuff is worth. my grandfather was a demolition / frogsman in wwII. and he was also in the korean war...just an intructer for vietnam special forces. he was in the coast guard between the wars. he amazed me during the time i had with him. he did not get THIS medal however. my granfather in law did. but i am still going to keep this medal for him too. becuz he is just as much of a grand father to me. thanks again guys!
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I][CENTER]:shok_yikes: [/CENTER][/I][/B][/FONT] weakness is the one thing, i will not, be remembered by....:shok_yikes:

?

Quote by monster View Post
    thanks guys! u guys are awesome! you guys helped ALOT more than the guys trying to buy it from me...lol and yes i'm gonna stay a member! i love war stuff! just dnt know how much the stuff is worth. my grandfather was a demolition / frogsman in wwII. and he was also in the korean war...just an intructer for vietnam special forces. he was in the coast guard between the wars. he amazed me during the time i had with him. he did not get THIS medal however. my granfather in law did. but i am still going to keep this medal for him too. becuz he is just as much of a grand father to me. thanks again guys!
    Good for you! Stick around, join in and don't be afraid to ask the guys and girls here any questions. Don't part with any money unless you're sure you know what you're buying but most of all enjoy it!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....