Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal

Article about: Hey, I won them just picked them up i am happy and won the fantasy dagger for \\$10 it has 1820 on the blade but that cant be,,,

?

Default I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal

Hey, I won them just picked them up i am happy and won the fantasy dagger for $10 it has 1820 on the blade but that cant be,,,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal   I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal
    P
    Many

?

Default re: I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal   I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal  

That's fantastic Pammy, I'm really glad you won the Hitler tinnie. Way to go!

Take care,
    Jay

?

Thanks jay,it cleaned up very nice as its a nice silver under the junk.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal  

?

Here is one that steve showed me on another site for $119 its a little better shape but my maker is cool,and mine could clean up even nicer but dont realy want to mess with it here are a picture of them side by side
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal  
    Attached Images Attached Images I won the badges/tinnie, KvK and Westwall medal 

?

Hi pammy. Nice Hitler tinnie. I have not seen that particular type until now. Looks like it cleaned up quite nicely. Cass

I like the lowly little West Wall Medal !

Congrats, Pammy !

Regards, Steve.

It did clean up nicely Pammy. The one Steve showed you is nice, but the first one is even better BECAUSE YOU OWN IT! Keep having fun building that collection.

Jay