Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Infanteriesturmabzeichen real or repo

Article about: hi all, i have asked a few times for help now on infantry assault badges(Infanteriesturmabzeichen) could anyone tell me if this is real or a repo plus if anyone could be nice enough to tell

Default Infanteriesturmabzeichen real or repo

hi all,
    i have asked a few times for help now on infantry assault badges(Infanteriesturmabzeichen) could anyone tell me if this is real or a repo plus if anyone could be nice enough to tell me what to look out for on them and how to tell if they are genuine or a copy
    thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanteriesturmabzeichen real or repo   Infanteriesturmabzeichen real or repo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanteriesturmabzeichen real or repo
    P
    Many

If anything it's a Hermann Aurich, I'm only looking on my phone right now. It doesn't give me a good feeling. I'll check it out when I'm home. Stewy

ok thanks stewy

It might be O.K., but let's face it these photo's are absolutely dire. If you come here asking if something is "real or not", at least take decent close up pic's STRAIGHT on front and back to show all the necessary details IN focus and consisting of the actual badge and not acres of background.

This is not meant as a dig at you personally, lot's do it, but you need to understand that there are fakes out there (especially of this makers badge) that are excellent and will fool most unless examined minutely, yet you and many others here who ask for appraisals on their items expect someone to lay their hard won reputation on the line when the photographic evidence offered up is extremely poor. You don't buy a car in the dark on a rainy night do you?

Absit invidia, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Big Ned. You are awesome!!!! 😂

Now I'm home, even with these pics there's something up with the pin. It's far too loose, possibly replaced. I really need a decent pic of the reverse at least. My Aurich's are on here somewhere for a bit of a comparison, as are other members. If you search Hermann Aurich ISA. Stewy

Quote by big ned View Post
    It might be O.K., but let's face it these photo's are absolutely dire. If you come here asking if something is "real or not", at least take decent close up pic's STRAIGHT on front and back to show all the necessary details IN focus and consisting of the actual badge and not acres of background.

This is not meant as a dig at you personally, lot's do it, but you need to understand that there are fakes out there (especially of this makers badge) that are excellent and will fool most unless examined minutely, yet you and many others here who ask for appraisals on their items expect someone to lay their hard won reputation on the line when the photographic evidence offered up is extremely poor. You don't buy a car in the dark on a rainy night do you?

Absit invidia, Ned.
    Buy cars in daylight, steal them in darkness Ned. Hope this helps a bit. Stewy

ok thanks for replies
    any chance someone giving me abit of a idea what to look for when spotting a fake from a real one please

Do you mean an original ISA? Or an original H Aurich ISA? If it's the latter do a search & you'll have something to compare it to. If you mean an original ISA in general, then it would be easier to explain the "offside" rule in football (or soccer as some seem to want to call it). You really just need to study a bit more & compare a known fake with an original of the supposed same award. The more you look the more apparent the differences become. Stewy