Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ioffer question

Article about: oh not good i think i will go try find out a bit more about him but the more i think about it, the fakers do make this hobby a bit more exciting ?? cheers rory

?

Default Re: ioffer question

two at the same time! i bet you wish you had kept hold of them just to be sure would have been a good investment, i shall have to invest in a good book when i actually have some money lol which would be the best up to date all rounder?

cheers

rory

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ioffer question
    P
    Many

?

Quote by rory View Post
    i shall have to invest in a good book when i actually have some money lol which would be the best up to date all rounder?
    Gordon Williamson has written some very good books and there are some quality publications from here: B&D Publishing.
    However, an all round book that encompasses everything is non existant, it quite simply would be impossible and it would be huge! Books also get dated as new information and theories come to light. The best place to keep up to speed with everything is on a forum such as this, old material for reference, new material added daily and the whole collecting field in one place.
    That's not to put you off buying books though, you can learn an awful lot from them!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Rory, I now think I should have bought at least one of them, but c'est la vie. But these were twice the price then of most war bagdes.

Adrian's comments I wholeheartedly agree with.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

cheers ade yes a medal book would be one that i would actually read also good to refere to when out and about as im still on learning thanks for your help

regards

rory

?

Quote by rory View Post
    cheers ade yes a medal book would be one that i would actually read also good to refere to when out and about as im still on learning thanks for your help

regards

rory
    A smart phone or ipad thing is worth bearing in mind too. If you go to a militaria fair for example and take one of those items, you can access the forum on the hoof and look up any potential purchases, take photos and post them while you're there for opinions!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I have purchased my collection from members of this forum. I found they are honest and fair when it comes to price! If you are looking for something specific you may want to ask around or post to get a reply. I trust this and people that have been on here a while much more than Ioffer or auction.com. Plus you can also get some history behind the piece!!!

Sam

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    I have purchased my collection from members of this forum. I found they are honest and fair when it comes to price! If you are looking for something specific you may want to ask around or post to get a reply. I trust this and people that have been on here a while much more than Ioffer or auction.com. Plus you can also get some history behind the piece!!!

Sam
    This is a good place to buy items, I've done it too and have been very happy with what I've received.

Pawel Nowak has been known to lurk there as well..... William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

thanks guys yes i have noticed the classified section here i may have a browse, and ipad ade ? i wouldnt know how to work one

also who is pawel nowak william?

regards

rory

Pawel Nowak is a notorious con man in the world of miliary antiques, I was even aware of his existence before I joined this forum but I have heard a lot more stories about him since joining. Be careful of that one he goes by many names and will go out of his way to con people out of their money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast