Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ital. Deutsche Afrika-Feldzugmedaille

Article about: Reviews posted that have on this medal, so far I have only these photographs. Original or Fake? thanks

Default Ital. Deutsche Afrika-Feldzugmedaille

Reviews posted that have on this medal, so far I have only these photographs.
    Original or Fake?
    thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images Ital. Deutsche Afrika-Feldzugmedaille  Ital. Deutsche Afrika-Feldzugmedaille 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ital. Deutsche Afrika-Feldzugmedaille
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ital. Deutsche Afrika-Feldzugmedaille

What would be your guess after researching and comparing this with others?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I like Nick I ask that question, the only way to learn the jump to the pool without a float as they say here in Spain, the details I like, is not a false cast, the film very new as I see the medal , but does not distinguish an original.
    thanks

?

Kind of looks like mine. It looks like it is marked in 2 places like mine is. Mine is much more tarnished. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

THANKS!!

Opinion Nick?

Personally, this one doesn't look good. The ribbon-if it isn't a new replacement-is much too new to be genuine and the medal itself doesn't look much older.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by rra227 View Post
    Kind of looks like mine. It looks like it is marked in 2 places like mine is. Mine is much more tarnished. Rich A. in Pa.
    Rich, don't forget that fakes will also be marked just the same as originals. Just because it's marked in two places the same as an original doesn't mean it's an original.

I have to say I'm not a fan of this particular medal from the photos posted. I acknowledge it might be the flash but the medal looks too shiny and new and the ribbon also. I know this isn't the best way to judge an item but you have to start somewhere!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....