Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal

Article about: Hi I posted this on Axis awards without much response, could anyone give me an idea as to whether this looks genuine? I know there is no maker's mark but I understand not all were marked. So

?

Default Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal

Hi

I posted this on Axis awards without much response, could anyone give me an idea as to whether this looks genuine? I know there is no maker's mark but I understand not all were marked. Sorry the pictures aren't the clearest, my camera struggled to capture very well I'm afraid. The metal is a lot darker grey looking than it appears here. The ribbon it came with is a replacement so I haven't photographed this. Thanks, Sam1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal   Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal
    P
    Many

If you are considering buying, I would wait for a better example. If you already own it, then better photos will be required to give any sort of considered opinion.

?

Glenn is correct, there are better examples out there with original ribbon and the pics are too blurred on the bottom edge to be sure either way.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

hi I have attached some more photos - hopefully clearer and with the lower edge visible - there is no seam that I can see...just a bit worn and battered looking

Thanks

Sam1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal   Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal  

Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal   Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal  

Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal   Italienisch-deutschen Feldzug in Afrika medal  

Straight-on, 90 degree photographs please...