Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A-Jumper is landed.....

Article about: ...after 5 hours on the road today. It is the first A-Type Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in my collection.The production of this first production run was around 1937.The eagle and wreath have

Default A-Jumper is landed.....

...after 5 hours on the road today.

It is the first A-Type Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in my collection.The production of this first production run was around 1937.The eagle and wreath have a very thin die.Much more thiner,than at the B-Type badges and the wight is of course also much lighter.

It is the badge of an very very early Jumper and for me personal one of the three "holy grale" () Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.I have to say many thanks to the seller,that it was possible for me to get it.I will hold it in honour.....

Knows anybody the maker of the badge guys?

Regards
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A-Jumper is landed.....   A-Jumper is landed.....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A-Jumper is landed.....
    P
    Many

Hi Joe,

It looks like a beautiful early unmarked Deumer to me, you lucky bugger! What a great score.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank you Ned.

You hit the nail on the head.cool Militaria

I think this chance will never come,so that was the reason why i asked here in the forum about my german cross.The time is come to let it go and a other nice piece also.

Nice that you like it!!

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Thank you Ned.

You hit the nail on the head.cool Militaria

I think this chance will never come,so that was the reason why i asked here in the forum about my german cross.The time is come to let it go and a other nice piece also.

Nice that you like it!!
    Too bad you had to let that Juncker heavy cross go Joe, but this great badge is certainly rarer, and fits better within your collecting parameters. You can always get another nice DK at anytime, but where are you going to get one of these early Para badges, and in such great condition too?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

very nice badge.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Too bad you had to let that Juncker heavy cross go Joe, but this great badge is certainly rarer, and fits better within your collecting parameters. You can always get another nice DK at anytime, but where are you going to get one of these early Para badges, and in such great condition too?

Regards, Ned.
    Exactly that was my thinking Ned!I think it is to understand....

@harryamb2:Thank you Harry!

Hi Joachim , that's a beautiful early badge , fantastic addition to your collection!! Leon.

Thanks Leon!Yes it is a special badge....

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Joachim , that's a beautiful early badge , fantastic addition to your collection!! Leon.
    agree, what a stunner!

William Kramer

Have you been able to track down who "E.Villaih" was? It's an unusual last name-I would think it could be possible to ID him. But, in any case, it's a Superb badge and a Great pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast