Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Junckers emblem?

Article about: Hi guys, here is one nice badge, probably from the 1930's? It is silver and there is a hallmark under the pin, hard to see, but looks like 800, for the silver. The Junkers emblem is on the b

?

Default Junckers emblem?

Hi guys, here is one nice badge, probably from the 1930's? It is silver and there is a hallmark under the pin, hard to see, but looks like 800, for the silver. The Junkers emblem is on the box, too. The badge is wide a little less then 5 centimeters. Do you know anything more about the badge, the period it was given and for what reasons, maybe given to guests to the factory? Or for other reasons?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Junckers emblem?   Junckers emblem?  

Junckers emblem?  
    Last edited by Adrian; 06-30-2010 at 10:12 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Junckers emblem?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Junkers emblem?

I've never seen anything like it before but saying that - it looks good. You maybe right about it being given to or purchased by guests or perhaps employees - could be a factory fund raising pin?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Found out that it was given to a Bulgarian Air Force delegation member, during the purchase of Junkers aircraft from the company. He had some technical position in the A.F. and went to Germany. I got his name, too, so now I hope to be able to find what exactly was his position in the A.F. and when he traveled to Germany, was it for the purchase of the Stukas, or earlier, for the Ju-52 or even earlier for some other Junkers aircraft.

Fortunately the badge had not changed many hands, the collector I got it from had got it from another collector that I know and he had it directly from the family.

?

Quote by Sokol View Post
    Found out that it was given to a Bulgarian Air Force delegation member, during the purchase of Junkers aircraft from the company. He had some technical position in the A.F. and went to Germany. I got his name, too, so now I hope to be able to find what exactly was his position in the A.F. and when he traveled to Germany, was it for the purchase of the Stukas, or earlier, for the Ju-52 or even earlier for some other Junkers aircraft.

Fortunately the badge had not changed many hands, the collector I got it from had got it from another collector that I know and he had it directly from the family.
    Great going, thanks for the information - very interesting. Especially useful on these uncommon type items that often have people wondering what they're for.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....