Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

just an idea!

Article about: had an idea....was reading on the firearms forum and theyve made a thread basically cataloguing differant k98 varients...and that got me thinking, could we do the same? maybe just form a bas

Default just an idea!

had an idea....was reading on the firearms forum and theyve made a thread basically cataloguing differant k98 varients...and that got me thinking, could we do the same? maybe just form a basic identification guide for us newbies. including pics and description? maybe not as in depth as all forms of ek. just ek 1 & 2. wound badges. mutterkreuz..... what do yas think? thanks.....david

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement just an idea!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: just an idea!

Quote by Davidcwjones View Post
    had an idea....was reading on the firearms forum and theyve made a thread basically cataloguing differant k98 varients...and that got me thinking, could we do the same? maybe just form a basic identification guide for us newbies. including pics and description? maybe not as in depth as all forms of ek. just ek 1 & 2. wound badges. mutterkreuz..... what do yas think? thanks.....david
    Hi David,
    I'm working on an EK2 guide (and have been for what feels like forever) when time permits but my photography and camera limitations are below what I want to put into the thread. Hopefully soon I can gain access to a better camera and when I can I will stick it here on the forum and let everyone decide if the format is acceptable.
    My budget hasn't allowed me to collect every variant of every other type of badge so if anyone with a large collection of wound badges, pilot badges etc wants to do similar, please feel free.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Sounds good!

between everyone on here we must have every varient/maker so its possable if we all chip in lol hopefully when its complete itll be made into a sticky and will make a good referance guide :-) glad yas like the idea though