Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

KBA (Drivers badge)

Article about: Hi folks. Any of you that has KBA (drivers badges), could you please post them here. Especially if they have packets or cellophane wraps with them. Or if you know a site where they are. Your

Default KBA (Drivers badge)

Hi folks. Any of you that has KBA (drivers badges), could you please post them here. Especially if they have packets or cellophane wraps with them. Or if you know a site where they are. Your help is much appreciated. Kind regards, Stewy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KBA (Drivers badge)
    P
    Many

Tsk tsk, Stewy...if the powers that be insist on dragooning us into using awkward German terminology, this post should be titled "Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen"...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Sorry William, it's late here I'd probably fallen asleep halfway through spelling it. Still you knew what I was on about so it's not all bad. Stewy

Hi Stewy, Jamie Cross militaria has some ( 1 in the cellophane packet) regards ,Paul

Thanks Paul, I'll check it out. Stewy

Some things never change Paul. There are three TDB's on there totalling nearly £2500, all fake. The most expensive being £950 & sold. That was it for me, sorry. Stewy

That's a real shame, I had read else where that some of this sites offerings were questionable & I certainly didn't realize that his " Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer" (Tank destruction badges) were considered dodgy (especially at that price ) just thought that those Drivers awards "Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen" being a hellova lot cheaper might have been worth a punt ! regards,Paul