Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

KM Awards...

Article about: Due to condition, CA badge £70-£80, Destroyer badge £85-£95. I believe both are good, but best wait for other replies to be sure!! Regards, Ned.

Default Re: KM Awards...

Due to condition, CA badge £70-£80, Destroyer badge £85-£95. I believe both are good, but best wait for other replies to be sure!!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Awards...
    P
    Many

Values are subjective and some may disagree with the price ranges I've stated above but I believe them to be fair private sale prices.

You never know, you might get some offers here on the forum or you could put them up for sale in the section at the bottom if your friend is serious about selling.
    I know what you mean about the prices, I'd told him prices something similar to what you said (working roughly from prices around the web on here and WAF etc) but also told him they could vary quite a lot. They are not really in to make a pile of cash but at the same time didn't want ripped off basically.

I'll mention about selling on here but I think they would prefer to get shot in one go (there was a box with assorted bits and pieces in it), probably locally at the militaria sale at the auction, probably not make as much but less hassle for them.

Mike

Your right about the prices Mike! I must be living in the Stoneage! I'd never have put them that high as per condition, but I was being what I thought was honest...Sorry mate!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

One of the forum sponsors, Emeredato, has an FLL Coastal badge in good condition for sale at €200 so comparing to the example posted in this thread, the lower end of my estimate would be more realistic.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by big ned View Post
    Your right about the prices Mike! I must be living in the Stoneage! I'd never have put them that high as per condition, but I was being what I thought was honest...Sorry mate!

Regards, Ned.
    No probs! I couldn't believe some of the price differences, I was looking on some of the dealers websites at the prices and then kinda halving them to get realistic private sale prices (seemed to work as the prices halved did seem to fit in with the private sale prices) yet even between websites I was finding massive differences - near £200 at times for similar items!

Tell your friend to ask for £400 for all three badges and he will be set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2