Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer - Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge.

Article about: Thought you may like to take a look at a couple of recent finds. The Junkers Auxiliary Cruiser is fresh to the market, and the Coastal is Tobak as well....... and a Schwerin! Now if only I c

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer - Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge.

Thought you may like to take a look at a couple of recent finds. The Junkers Auxiliary Cruiser is fresh to the market, and the Coastal is Tobak as well....... and a Schwerin!

Now if only I can locate a schwerin Cruiser badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer - Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge.   Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer - Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge.  

Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer - Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge.   Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer - Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer - Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge.
    P
    Many

The Juncker HK award looks just fine to me.

The Schwerin Artillerie badge is original also but I wonder if the wreath has been refinished ?

I can see considerable wear on the gun and the housing,right down to the tombak basemetal but the wreath shows hardly any signs of wear at all.

I may be wrong,just what i see from the images provided.

Regards,Martin.

Thanks Martin. I know they are both original badges, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with either badge, apart from the Coastal having been cleaned ...... a lot!

It's the angle I took the photo at, gives it a funny look

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2 nice badges John.

Hi, very nice, especially the Hilfskreuzer, good finds. Leon.

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Thanks Martin. I know they are both original badges, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with either badge, apart from the Coastal having been cleaned ...... a lot!

It's the angle I took the photo at, gives it a funny look
    I had no question about the originality of both badges John...But thanks for the input in regards to the condition of the CA.

Cheers,Martin.