Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin

Article about: This badge was given to me by a co-worker about 15 years ago along with some others. Sadly, it has been de-nazified. The rest of the badge is in good condition. It is one of the few Kriegsma

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin

This badge was given to me by a co-worker about 15 years ago along with some others. Sadly, it has been de-nazified. The rest of the badge is in good condition. It is one of the few Kriegsmarine awards that I own.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin   Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin  

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin   Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin  

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin   Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch, Ausf. Schwerin, Berlin

Still a nice badge regardless.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I think that is still a real good looking badge.The quality of that one really stands out.

?

A nice tombac badge with alot of the fire gilt remaining. The de-nazification has been done well, the.overall look of the badge has been maintained. Much better that simply snapping it off.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Still a nice badge regardless.

Cheers, Ade.
    Very much so,
    Thanks Ade!

- - Updated - -

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I think that is still a real good looking badge.The quality of that one really stands out.
    Thanks! I agree.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Adrian View Post
    A nice tombac badge with alot of the fire gilt remaining. The de-nazification has been done well, the.overall look of the badge has been maintained. Much better that simply snapping it off.
    Thanks Adrian!
    If I were looking to buy one of these, I would probablly not purchase this one but, considering the condition of the rest of the badge and the price, how could I refuse.
    Ralph.