Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boots Jagd und Sicherungsverbände

Article about: If it was repainted, it looks to have probably been done period. I would not worry too highly over this discrepancy.

Default Re: Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boots Jagd und Sicherungsverbände

If it was repainted, it looks to have probably been done period. I would not worry too highly over this discrepancy.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boots Jagd und Sicherungsverbände
    P
    Many

?

Hi Guys,

I agree, as Adrian said, a "Level 5" maker mark, variant 3.1.6. The "Level 5" variant is somewhat different from all the numerous other R.K. zinc variants in that it has a more "scooped" reverse with raised edges to the wreath and eagle. Also the catch crimp is a high hump compared with the other variants. Finally, they held their finish worse than all the other variants, and indeed someone has re-finished the obverse of this one spashing over the reverse edges in the process as Adrian noted.

Here's mine for comparison.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boots Jagd und Sicherungsverbände  

?

Hello
    thank you asgain for all the help and info so much to learn
    thanks again
    Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2