Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Article about: Hallo to all Annoyed from this ads?   i found this bage on the internet but im not familliar with this bage and i have looking for more bages like this but im confused now so can some o

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Hallo to all
    i found this badge on the internet
    but im not familliar with this bage and i have looking for more bages like this but im confused now
    so can some one tell me this is a fake or a good one from hersteller otto placzek....
    thanks in advance

i dont have pics from front yet

andreasKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände[ATTACH=CONFIG]756317[/ATTACH

- - ------- - -
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände
    P
    Many

?

Hi Andreas,

Looks okay so far but of course you need to see the obverse as well. It's a zinc Type 1.1.6 but it's not made by Otto Placzek. Placzek created the design for the Minesweeper badge and his name is included within the maker mark of C. Schwerin & Sohn. That's why you see "Fec. [designed] Otto Placzek Berlin" and "Ausf. [manufactured] Schwerin Berlin" on the reverse.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände  

Hi, I think that it is a good one as well, correct hinge, catch and the "style" of text looks correct to, but as Norm says, a front image would be good. Leon.

?

Hello,
    The badge looks good to me too. To be honest I would want to see the obverse of the badge and frankly looking at the condition of the back I would pass.

This is a common badge and nice examples (escpecially early examples) are not that difficult to obtain.

Jody

well oke ...
    thanks for all help and info
    you all been a great help !!

gr andreas