Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie

Article about: I have this KM CAB for you guys to take a gander at.

Default Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie

I have this KM CAB for you guys to take a gander at.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie   Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie  

Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie   Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-03-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie
    P
    Many

Hello,
    I have my doubts about this one. The pin appears too short and the catch appears to be mounted too low on the badge from the ones that I am able to refer to. I also do not like the font of the maker's mark.
    Wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph is correct, specifically, it's known as a "Cave Creek" reproduction. Probably the best attempt at a C.A. badge, but still easy to pick if you know what you're looking at. Here's another the same.

Regards, Ned.

Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-ArtillerieKriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I go along with the guys.

?

Thumbs down

Hello,
    The badge is bad, and BTW, Cave Creek AZ is in my neck of the woods (the term comes from the old dealer Pieces of History). Here is a real example in my collection that was hand vaulted. It came from a veteran that captured it at Cherbourg.

Jody

Here is a real one:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie   Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie  

Hi ,the guys have said it all, unfortunately it is a fake. Leon.

Good old "Cave Creek".He never could get the maker marks correct on his KM fakes which was the main giveaway on his pieces.

A couple more examples here of Cave Creek Artillery badge.

Cheers,Martin.

Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie   Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie