MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)

Article about: by FALLSCHIRMJAGER I like this one a lot. I must admit for some reason I never thought I would own one of these so a "cheesy" grin is in order for me today! Leon. I like it also Le

Default Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)

Hello chaps , although the "finish" on this one has dulled right down because of in my opinion a period applied lacquer , I feel that this is a good original FO manufactured piece. It has the "ejector" marks as you would expect and catch and hinge set up that this producer used. What are your opinions on it fella's? Thanks in advance for your thoughts, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)
    P
    Many

looks ok to me,no problems.

Rugged but right.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks for your conformations my "learned" friends , as I said I know this one is not in the best of order but I like the "patina" that it shows due to that "lacquer"! I guess that is not to every ones taste but I do like the passage of time/wear/use on a badge personally ,rather than a "minty" one. Thanks again boys, Leon.

No expert on 'em, just glad you got a good un!..

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    No expert on 'em, just glad you got a good un!..
    Cheers Gunny , it is on order! Personally I do not feel that the asking price of £225 is not unreasonable. It is in a solid order even if the finish has severely "browned" due to that lacquer. That said the lacquer looks to be period applied so it is a part of the history of this badge and as we know , these can go for silly money in that "minty" condition! Leon.

I don't think the lacquer has spoiled it and for £225 you've fallen on your feet. Nice one mate!...

A nice original badge by FO.

Regards,Martin.

?

Lovely badge then Leon.. looking forward to some close up shots.. & well done.. Cheers Terry.

Hi , it's arrived and although it's no longer "golden" I like this one a lot. I must admit for some reason I never thought I would own one of these so a "cheesy" grin is in order for me today! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)   Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)  

Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast