Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)

Article about: by FALLSCHIRMJAGER I like this one a lot. I must admit for some reason I never thought I would own one of these so a "cheesy" grin is in order for me today! Leon. I like it also Le

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I like this one a lot. I must admit for some reason I never thought I would own one of these so a "cheesy" grin is in order for me today! Leon.
    I like it also Leon.

These FO Hilfskreuzer awards in zinc are well struck and nicely detailed.

I have three of them,but in regards to Third Reich awards i only collect Hilfskreuzer badges now.

Regards,Martin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)
    P
    Many

Here is one of my FO's for comparison.

Regards,Martin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)   Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)  

Kriegsabzeichen Fur Hilfskreuzer( FO)  

?

Leon & Martin both excellent badges guys.. I do like these a lot but I can't see me getting one in a hurry...!! Thanks for showing.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by martinw View Post
    Here is one of my FO's for comparison.

Regards,Martin.
    That is a beautiful looking badge Martin , and with it's box of issue!! Leon.

Leon: I'm glad to see that you picked this one up. Nice job!

Martin: That is a beauty! Thanks for showing and welcome to the forum. Nice to see you here!

Luke

I'm not trying to hi-jack Leons thread here.

But i would like to thank you gents for the comments and a thank you to Luke for welcoming me to this forum.

Hopefully i can be of help in the future and contribute to other Hilfskreuzer award threads.

Thanks again,

Martin.

Quote by martinw View Post
    I'm not trying to hi-jack Leons thread here.

But i would like to thank you gents for the comments and a thank you to Luke for welcoming me to this forum.

Hopefully i can be of help in the future and contribute to other Hilfskreuzer award threads.

Thanks again,

Martin.
    Hi Martin , your input has been of great interest and assistance so there are no worries about "hi-jacking" here!! Please feel free to add images of your other Hilfkreuzers to the thread if you wish, I would be most interested in seeing them. Oh and I should also have welcomed you to the forum , I did not notice your post count!! Leon.

Well thank you for the welcome Leon.

I am known as a Hilfskreuzer "geek".

I do collect only HK awards,photo's and documents.I have about 40 badges in my collection,including miniatures and postwar examples.

I was refered here by a friend and i have been active on many fora over the years.I still moderate the Kriegsmarine forum at GCA.

So,it is finally good to be active here at WRF.

I have many rare examples of the HK award and i will gladly post them here in the future if there is interest in seeing them.

Thanks again.

Martin.

Great badges guys! I was worried in one of those first pictures where it looked like the pin had broken off!

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    Great badges guys! I was worried in one of those first pictures where it looked like the pin had broken off!
    HaHa , I guess it did look a bit like that , but have no fear , it was just open and pointing directly at the camera!

Martin , sounds like you have a wonderful (and extensive) Hilfskreuzer related collection. It maybe worth getting our mods here to set up a sub-section so we can see it all in detail!! All the best ,Leon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast