Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen Schnellboote E-BOAT BADGE , i think fake?.

Article about: Hello gentlemen. I have contacted a seller and he is selling a collection of items , however i fear that some are not good. I would have liked this E-Boat Badge but i the finish does not loo

?

Default Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen Schnellboote E-BOAT BADGE , i think fake?.

Hello gentlemen.

I have contacted a seller and he is selling a collection of items , however i fear that some are not good. I would have liked this E-Boat Badge but i the finish does not look correct to me. Could you gentlemen confirm if possible good or bad?. However i fear the latter , Thank you so much in advance. Sorry about pics this is the best he could send me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen Schnellboote E-BOAT BADGE , i think fake?.
    P
    Many

?

If this turns out to be a fake i will not bother with the rest of his items as this is a high price item for me to buy. And if this slips past him then i am very doubtful about his other items. The more i look at this badge the more i think why did i even raise the question as it just lacks detail. The answer seems to be staring right at me lol. I think i am desperately clasping at hope.

Hi Jimm,

This is a definite cast fake of the 1st pattern badge.

Reverse hardware,basemetal,maker mark are all incorrect.

Stay away from this one.

Cheers,Martin.

You are right. Its fake indeed IMO.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Damn , Thank you so much Martin. It looks like i should stay away from this seller as he had a fake party badge in his collection with coffin back aswell (i did spot that) and a few other items didn't look right. I really can't thank you enough Martin. I shall not deal with him now. Have a good evening Martin and thank you again sir. And thank you also Franko for your input my friend.

There is a lot of good information out there if you do your homework in regards to Third Reich awards.

Here and on other forums.

This one posted above is obvious to "seasoned" collectors,as a fake.but there are new and more devious fakes on the market now that can fool many.

Cheers,Martin.