Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Krimschild (Deumer)

Article about: Hi all, Here is a Krimschild that looks OK to me. It is supposed to be a Deumer and it looks to be in nice condition. I have none for the moment so I prefer to ask confirmation before to try

Default Krimschild (Deumer)

Hi all,

Here is a Krimschild that looks OK to me. It is supposed to be a Deumer and it looks to be in nice condition.
    I have none for the moment so I prefer to ask confirmation before to try to get it.

thank you for your comments,

regards,

Pierre
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Krimschild (Deumer)   Krimschild (Deumer)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Krimschild (Deumer)
    P
    Many

Hi all,

No idea if it's good or not?

regards,
    Pierre

Hello Pierre here's a very informative page that highlights these shield very well. I haven't had time to go over the whole thing yet and compare it to yours, but after a brief glance I see some differences on the original compared to yours. But please look through it and see what you find. Any chance of a more clear image of the head? Best regards.

Brian

Deumer Krim Shields - Germany: Third Reich: State, Civil, NSDAP Awards & Decorations - Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Krimschild (Deumer)Krimschild (Deumer)

Comparitive images

Closeups of original badge left and right peninsula.

Ok I'm gonna call her Pierre no good. The evidence is pretty overwhelming it's bad. Sorry.
    Best regards.

Brian

My 10 bobs worth, Not a Krim schild by Deumer but a good one from an unknown maker ,check out the similarities between the op's and this one already deemed original on this forum (shame the eagles head on the op's has a touch of zinc pest) Regards Paul

Krimschild (Deumer)

Heck of a pickup! It's certainly a much closer match. There's a slight difference in the 4 in 42 between badges, and the one deemed original seems more crisp in detail, but it could be the way the OP badge was photographed. Otherwise it's very close and I agree. . Good eyes! Best regards.

Brian

Hi Brian, Hi Paul,

Thank you very much to both of you. That was a good learning lesson to me about what to check (I am completely novice with this award).

regards,

Pierre

I will post photos of my Deumer example later.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast