Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Krimshield?

Article about: Hi, Iam more a SS collector, but I found this KRIMSHIELD, my question of course, is it Original? Thanks in advance

Default Krimshield?

Hi, Iam more a SS collector, but I found this KRIMSHIELD, my question of course, is it Original? Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Krimshield?   Krimshield?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Krimshield?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Krimshield?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Krimshield?   Krimshield?  

No one has a clue?

Horrible detail, take a look at the eagle for example. FAKE.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Very poor. Look at the eagles head for a start

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I don't own any shields but the eagles head is very very poor in detail and for that reason alone I would pass on this one. Better to get a known original from a reputable source rather than take a chance on a poorly executed example.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

couldn't that be wear or something? because some insignia's that was found in water has also that kind of weared off details?
    can look at?
    Last edited by carlsson1982; 06-01-2010 at 12:20 PM.

I would go along with Adrians comments. Its in such poor condition its hard to tell whether its fake or original.

What is the asking price?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

the price is irrelevant. sometimes you find something nice and original for a very low price, and the other way around as well.
    It's a very nice price though. But normally there would be other details to look at, is it?

(p.s How are you Nick, I didn't rent a room yet in your hotel )

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    the price is irrelevant. sometimes you find something nice and original for a very low price, and the other way around as well.
    It's a very nice price though. But normally there would be other details to look at, is it?

(p.s How are you Nick, I didn't rent a room yet in your hotel )
    Anytime Carlsson Just let me know ! I am now in the beautiful city of York!

Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast