Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Kubanschild

Article about: This looks a good example but would like to run it by you guys please : Thanks Nick

Default Kubanschild

This looks a good example but would like to run it by you guys please :

Thanks

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kubanschild   Kubanschild  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kubanschild
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kubanschild

Hi,i'm not up on the possible variants but the birds beak looks to long to me,the swastika it not to clear either and i am not to happy with the detail to the smaller place names at the bottom of the shield,but as i said i,m not up on the variants.I hope it is a good one but i,m not keen,sorry.

Looks good to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, I was a bit concerned on the soft swastika

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

No red flags for me. The 'A' in Kuban is often a giveaway of a fake but this example looks to be fine.

Thanks Glenn

Nick

?

I'm guessing the lugs are formed on the edges of the badge and bent round as opposed to normal pins being soldered to the back?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Is it Dirt on the Swastika or??? The Head from the Eagle looks bad to me.