Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

kustenartillerie abzeichen ...good or crap ..

Article about: Im not sure if this a good or an fake one if bin fooled to many times last time ,so in a littele more carefull before buy some medal i would like youre expertise gr andreas Annoyed from this

Default kustenartillerie abzeichen ...good or crap ..

Im not sure if this a good or an fake one
    if bin fooled to many times last time ,so in a littele more carefull before buy some medal
    i would like youre expertise

gr andreas

kustenartillerie abzeichen ...good or crap ..kustenartillerie abzeichen ...good or crap ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture kustenartillerie abzeichen ...good or crap ..   kustenartillerie abzeichen ...good or crap ..  

kustenartillerie abzeichen ...good or crap ..  
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-24-2014 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Edited to rotate photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kustenartillerie abzeichen ...good or crap ..
    P
    Many

Can'y you try and post them the right way up Andreas?? You've been asked before and given the link that enables to make it so, yet so often you still post them like this, which is a waste of everyone's time.

Thanks, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

because of the pic,I'll take a guess that it might be.but as Ned said need pics the right way up.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Can'y you try and post them the right way up Andreas?? You've been asked before and given the link that enables to make it so, yet so often you still post them like this, which is a waste of everyone's time.

Thanks, Ned.
    Thanks Ned!
    I'll deal with the photos when I get home.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The engraving is in a font often seen on fake EK's, DK's etc. I don't like it from a cursory glance of the reverse, and wouldn't hold my breath on it being any good.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thanks Ned!
    I'll deal with the photos when I get home.
    Ralph.
    Andreas could fix it himself if he only looked in the 'How to' section of the Technical/Design section. This is the one that seems to work best.

The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

Regards, Ned.

well im sorry for putting the pics up site down ... but most pics are frome some one else who offert the medal for sale ..
    but im sorry !
    thanks to ralph to fix the pics

but will be the medal a fake or good one ...

its all ready sold ...thanks for help and pics info
    gr andreas

It may be an unmarked S&L zincer, but that's just my opinion. Better wait for the KM guys and see what they say, though it is now academic.

Regards, Ned.