Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

KVK2 ohne Schwertern & Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 - both good?

Article about: Hi guys, I got these two medals quite cheap and in my opinion they are original with original ribbons. Are they good? Pardon me if I bother you guys with super-newbie-questions like these, b

Default Re: KVK2 ohne Schwertern & Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 - both good?

Listen to Nick. After all those EKs he knows about balances more than accountants
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KVK2 ohne Schwertern & Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 - both good?
    P
    Many

Default Re: KVK2 ohne Schwertern & Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 - both good?

damn the bank balance...full speed ahead!!

lol

?

There's no problem asking questions Kenneth, newbie or oldie, every question will help others learn and give the forum more reference material so no need to apologise.
    Both your medals are good originals and can be found at reasonable prices so the bank balance won't get hurt too badly.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

KSH
    ?

The Panzerkampfabzeichen hurt my bank balance a lot more than the medals above. Yes it is a rather expensive hobby. But I have it under control At least I keep telling myself that. I haven't spent anywhere near as much as you guys have done anyways judging from the rate of your postings here! But then you have some years behind you.

Well said Adrian.

- Kenneth

?

Quote by KSH View Post
    But then you have some years behind you.
    Yes, but unfortunately not much money anymore!

KSH
    ?

Adrian - How many EKs do you own? I have three!

- Kenneth

?

I can't remember exactly, about 200ish I think.

You'll be surprised how quickly those three will breed. Worse than rabbits!

KSH
    ?

Mein Gott! If you continue like that soon you will be able to 'worship' one cross a day for an entire year and never have to 'worship' the same cross twice!
    I have a long and expensive road ahead..

Thank you all for commenting on these medals.

- Kenneth

Quote by adrian View Post
    yes, but unfortunately not much money anymore!
    lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast