Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

KVK2 ohne Schwertern & Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 - both good?

Article about: Hi guys, I got these two medals quite cheap and in my opinion they are original with original ribbons. Are they good? Pardon me if I bother you guys with super-newbie-questions like these, b

Default Re: KVK2 ohne Schwertern & Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 - both good?

Quote by KSH View Post
    I haven't spent anywhere near as much as you guys have done anyways judging from the rate of your postings here!
    Heh i used to say that too. I can't anymore though. You will see in a few months how fast your collection will grow. And those EKs indeed they breed faster than rabbits.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KVK2 ohne Schwertern & Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 - both good?
    P
    Many

KSH
    ?

Default Re: KVK2 ohne Schwertern & Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 - both good?

Well, I've promised myself that I won't buy something new for at least a couple of months. I think I have the discipline

- Kenneth

?

Quote by KSH View Post
    Well, I've promised myself that I won't buy something new for at least a couple of months. I think I have the discipline

- Kenneth
    I said that Ken because I just spent out on a new 'boys toy'. Now I'm getting the itch for another Minesweeper badge.

My discipline has left the building.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

KSH
    ?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I said that Ken because I just spent out on a new 'boys toy'. Now I'm getting the itch for another Minesweeper badge.

My discipline has left the building.
    And another U-Boat Badge, and another Destroyer Badge and of course another Flottenkriegsabzeichen...

Quote by KSH View Post

- Kenneth
    It would be interesting to know if you will make it. Please let us know in a couple of months

Quote by KSH View Post
    The Panzerkampfabzeichen hurt my bank balance a lot more than the medals above. Yes it is a rather expensive hobby. But I have it under control At least I keep telling myself that. I haven't spent anywhere near as much as you guys have done anyways judging from the rate of your postings here! But then you have some years behind you.

Well said Adrian.

- Kenneth
    '.... I have it under control'.. Lol ! I remember saying that! I now go to counselling twice a week

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Dude, seriously?

KSH
    ?

I just held a medal in my hand and marvelled at its grace and beauty and possible history without taking my eyes from it for the entire duration. And before I knew it 30 minutes had passed. Is this a good or a bad sign Nick?

- Kenneth

The prognosis doesnt look good for you Kenneth, but so what just enjoy!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3