Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Large selection of combat badges, need help please!

Article about: Hey guys, i have spotted this little lot. I would say that a couple of these are bad (hopefully not all!) with some replacement catches, however, i would very much like to hear what you guys

Default Re: Large selection of combat badges, need help please!

Sorry but they are all bad. A couple of them are post war souvals.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large selection of combat badges, need help please!
    P
    Many

All are bad Glen,sorry. Stewy

unfortunately the market has been flooded with orignals remade with the same dies makers codes use to be the way to positive id real or fake now they are putting the exact makers marks on them.they have done such a good job in the fakers factorys that they come with what looks to be 66 years of platina. unless i get anything from a vet estate or a expierenced collector im very skeptical as to are these real. I have my diummy wall full of the fakes worthless pieces of someones deception. Good Luck

A big thank you to all you guys for your help, i was hopeful about a couple of these items but sadly its just a load of fakes...
    Thanks again, Glen.

Quote by Gary Bryan View Post
    unfortunately the market has been flooded with orignals remade with the same dies makers codes use to be the way to positive id real or fake now they are putting the exact makers marks on them.they have done such a good job in the fakers factorys that they come with what looks to be 66 years of platina. unless i get anything from a vet estate or a expierenced collector im very skeptical as to are these real. I have my diummy wall full of the fakes worthless pieces of someones deception. Good Luck
    I understand what you are saying here but if one takes the time to educate themselves, one can buy just about anything on this hobby. It seems that the art of 'homework' is lost on many...myself included. It took some bad buys by myself before I finally decided that I would only buy something if I knew 100% that what I was looking at was authentic. You can identify almost anything if you do your due diligence and study your item.

Buying form a Veteran is not what it used to be. I see nearly as much junk in 'Vet Estates' than anywhere else anymore. You have to remember that many of these Veterans would commonly visit the gun show circuit back in the day and the fantasy and fakes have been around since the war was actually raging on.

If you take the time and spend the money to acquire the best reference materials out there and you stay disciplined you will more than not come out a winner.

Just my opinion of course.
    Chrys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2