Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.

Article about: Thanks everyone,you think this would be a \\$390 badge? Thanks for all the pictures i will post a few more in a few.thanks.OH,this is not mine yet as i needed opinions and wanted to know what

?

Default Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.

Hello,can i get some opinions on this as i like luft stuff and was wandering if original and how much are they bringing.thanks everyone
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.   Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 01-26-2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Late war luft badge

I'm not an expert, but I don't like the top part of the clasp part (the plate the pivot is mounted on...I'm at a loss for words at the moment). Could this be just because it was late-war and quality was going down? Would love to learn more from someone of more knowledge.

?

Default Re: Late war luft badge

From the photos it looks like a late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen attributed to FLL which has seen better days. I would like to see a more straight on shot of the front and back which includes the catch if possible?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.

From the pictures, original late war zinc FLL which lost all of its finish, the lowest quality pilot badge.

good example of late war quality original badge....

?

Here's my FLL badge in zinc, sadly lacking it's catch. Friedrich Linden used two types of hinge, the type shown on Pammy's badge and the more commonly seen block type hinge. Both are acceptable from this maker, I've also attached a pic of the reverse of a Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel by FLL which has the same hinge as the badge which opened the thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.   Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.  

Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.  

?

Interesting variant Adrian. This block hinge is usually used in tombak FLL's, also this better shape rivet reminds me for tombak examples.
    Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.Late war Luftwaffe Flugzeugführerabzeichen.

?

Quote by Anubis View Post
    Interesting variant Adrian. This block hinge is usually used in tombak FLL's, also this better shape rivet reminds me for tombak examples.
    Nice example János!
    The rivets - if we can really call them that - on Pammy's badge appear to be lugs cast into the reverse of the eagle and hammered over to hold it in place.

With the pictures shown I have a good feeling about it myself. Salty example but better pictures would help I think with a strait answer from all the experts. From my experience buying online, if they are taking shots at strange angles its to hide something. Its kinda like on those dating sights or facebook when chunky girls take pictures of themselfs at wierd angles to fool you. Be carefull my friend.

Regards

Jeff

I saw a zinc example like this a few years ago made by Assman.

The dealer was asking $379. Thinking back now, I should have bought it,
    - but it was so drab looking, even if it was a genuine piece.

I left it there because the eagle was somewhat loose and wobbled a bit !
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast