Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Learning as I go...Can you help?

Article about: So today I will take my first step on this forum I read the posts and suggestions on how to post on here and I will try to use the correct terminoligy but forgive me cuz....that list made my

Cool Learning as I go...Can you help?

So today I will take my first step on this forum I read the posts and suggestions on how to post on here and I will try to use the correct terminoligy but forgive me cuz....that list made my head spin! Heres hoping you will help me at least title my treasures so that I can have the proper tools to do my own research! And away we go!..........
    Learning as I go...Can you help?Learning as I go...Can you help?

This is only one of the many interesting pieces that I am looking into..perhaps I may be holding the "ONE" you're looking for? Stay tuned

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Learning as I go...Can you help?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Learning as I go...Can you help?

I have no idea what you have there, but i am sure someone will tell you soon Don't worry about the terminology. You will get the hang of it with time.

Regards, Lars

?

G'day mate,

Looks like a hitler and Hindenburg political campaign medal?

Thank you! I am enjoying the History lesson and meeting such nice people willing to share their years of experience! Im learning as we go! This is a great forum of people! :-)

This is indeed a commemorative political item and not a "medal" or decoration as such.

Nice item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks to your helpful hints I was able to find more info regarding this pc...seems rather rare with the Ribbon in tact. I am ever so thankful for the help....

- - Updated - -

Hindenburg Hitler Joint Leadership 1933 Table Medal This is a fairly scarce gilt on brass medallion commemorating the 30 January 1933 to 5 March 1933 transition of power from Hindenburg to Hitler.
    It is a very high relief medal, with the busts of the two leaders on the front and a handshake with raised lettering (basically indicating the desire for a free and proud Germany) on the back. It measures 1-7/16 inches in diameter.

?

We've seen these on the forum before and I genuinely can't remember what they're called.
    Try a search for 'Hitler Hindenburg' and see if you can find them.

The one you show is original.

**EDIT**

You posted as I was typing!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....