Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A little help?

Article about: Hello War Relics Forum Members, *sorry for this mini introduction* I'm new here! just signed up, and as i'm sure you aware, but I am into collecting war relics, actually just started. I have

The Gautag Pommern tinnie and the other Gautag tinnie are both original...I agree with my associates that the majority of these items are cast fakes with bogus markings and incorrect reverse hardware...designed to deceive inexperienced buyers...
    cheers, Glenn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A little help?
    P
    Many

don't buy.

Thanks everyone for your analysis' !! I do have many more to show you, but I will upload them in the next couple of days.

Oh dear a whole bunch of fakes! I cant see any I would have in my collection

Clearly a made up story about D Day there!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    I have closed this thread and ask that you post each item separately in their own thread so that they can be dealt with accordingly.
    If you need to, please read some of the "Sticky's" above in this section to help you understand how to post items for answers to your questions.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2