Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Article about: I have to say that I just can't accept this one either. The proportions of the designs are simply not matching the narrow pinned example. Because the pin is different shouldn't mean the rest

?

Default Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Came across some new finds...real for a deal or bake a fake thanks in advance to all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.   Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.  

Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.   Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.  

Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.   Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-23-2013 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Little help: Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge

To my knowledge this maker only had the thin pin. So i am very skeptical.
    Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Morris

It's trying to be a single rivet Osang, but I'm definitely not liking it. Most all of the single rivets I've seen are counter sunk and flush-and this one is not.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi there,i do not like the look of the luft assault badge,the reverse looks very "puffy" and not a crisp cast as you would expect from this good maker.Also it looks as though it is made of a brownish base metal which is wrong but that could just be the lighting in the pictures.As already mentioned,the pin does not look right either,and that rivet is a very messy looking job,sorry but I think this is no good, Leon P.S The catch looks very much like a fake I have on an infantry assault badge!!!Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    To my knowledge this maker only had the thin pin. So i am very skeptical.
    Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Morris
    That´s also my opinion.The set-up on the starting badge,with the broad pin,was normaly not used of "Osang" for a Erdkampfabzeichen.My opinion is also going to a fake badge,but sharp pics of the obverse and reverse would be interesting to see the details better!

Can you post pics of the para badge also?The para badge looks to be a fine Juncker!

I was just thinking that about the Para myself! it looks Good so far!
    William

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I have found it also.Thanks for the link.Fallschirmschützenabzeichen looks also not good:-((.

Default Re: Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

So much for 1st impressions! I, also, have to agree. Definitely does not look like a genuine Osang Para.
    William

?

Default Re: Little help - Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Hey, I had my doubts which goes without saying. Every now and then a great deal surfaces

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast