Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Loving your Treasures

Article about: Hi guys, I've been wondering about this for some time now and I think it's best to put this idea to the forum. Can we make a permanent thread like the "useful links and useful reference

?

Default Loving your Treasures

Hi guys, I've been wondering about this for some time now and I think it's best to put this idea to the forum.
    Can we make a permanent thread like the "useful links and useful reference" threads on how to take care and preserve your medals. I think it's really important to preserve these little pieces of history we all have and share on the forum. So having a permanent useful guide on how to take care of these medals would be a great way to preserve the quality and history of our beloved treasures.

I'm talking of little things like don't wash your medals to get the patina off etc etc.. I'm sure you guys will have a lot of input on this depending on the type of medal, the type of metal used and so on..

If you agree then please comment on this post and maybe we can get this started.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Loving your Treasures
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Loving your Treasures

It's an idea, are you talking about Third Reich awards specifically? We do have a dedicated Restoration and Refurbishing forum here for any queries such as this. What does anyone else think?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....