Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luft Badges

Article about: Here are some of my Luft. Badges. All comments are welcome. Annoyed from this ads?   Best Frank

?

Default Luft Badges

Here are some of my Luft. Badges. All comments are welcome.

Best Frank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Badges   Luft Badges  

Luft Badges   Luft Badges  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Badges
    P
    Many

Can you post your badges please in single threads. Only one badge in the thread! And better pics please!!

I don't know if individual threads have been started but I don't like the B&N L pilot badge that is shown here.

William Kramer

The para badge is an fake.....observer is an fake...not sure based with this pics, if the Juncker Pilot have an Chance.

Joe

Sorry for my short answer this morning Frank!! Had not much time for an detaild answer. The "IMME" para is an simple fake...all is wrong what can be wrong compared with an original badge. For comparing i put two pics in the thread. The observer have the same problems and Berg & Nolte also was not an maker of the observer badge. Pilot Berg & Nolte looks fake too, as William has already mentioned.

It´s always good in these days, to present the badges with good photos. The copys are going better and better and we need often close details, to say good or bad.

Sorry for this negativ spotting to your badges. It would be make more fun to say all badges are very nice and authentic!!

Best wishes
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Badges   Luft Badges  

?

definitely do not like the badge pilot B &N L , the eagle appears to be dead and claws very poor finish...
    the rest looks good , but I think that our comrade was burned with that B & N L