Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Badge? I need help identifying and authenticating this badge

Article about: Hello, I am hoping to get some help identifying and authenticating a badge . I believe it may be a Luftwaffe badge of some type. I have seen a similar design on Luftwaffe glider pilots badge

?

Default Luftwaffe Badge? I need help identifying and authenticating this badge

Hello, I am hoping to get some help identifying and authenticating a badge . I believe it may be a Luftwaffe badge of some type. I have seen a similar design on Luftwaffe glider pilots badges, however all the examples I have found online have the swastika at the bottom of the wreath and are a two piece. Thank you in advance for any information that you can provide.

Luftwaffe Badge?  I need help identifying and authenticating this badge Luftwaffe Badge?  I need help identifying and authenticating this badge
    Luftwaffe Badge?  I need help identifying and authenticating this badge Luftwaffe Badge?  I need help identifying and authenticating this badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Badge?  I need help identifying and authenticating this badge
    P
    Many

I believe this is from a Schützenschnur, or shooting lanyard.
    You can see one in this thread.
    My small collection of Schützenschnur
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)