Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Ehrenpokale für besondere Leistungen im Luftkrieg mit Etui & Urkunde.

Article about: Hello Members,Just wanted to post a Cased Honor Goblet for you to see.I dont have a closeup of the goblet or the case.As soon as i get this digital camera to work right i will post them.It i

Default Luftwaffe Ehrenpokale für besondere Leistungen im Luftkrieg mit Etui & Urkunde.

Luftwaffe Ehrenpokale für besondere Leistungen im Luftkrieg mit Etui & Urkunde. Hello Members,Just wanted to post a Cased Honor Goblet for you to see.I dont have a closeup of the goblet or the case.As soon as i get this digital camera to work right i will post them.It is the second type Alpaka,not the early silver type and has the correct 2nd type award document and honor list of this mans german cross in gold awarded 7 months later.I find this forum far and above all others with their constant sniping at one another.At least the members here have manners,courtesy and know what they are talking aboutCarlLuftwaffe Ehrenpokale für besondere Leistungen im Luftkrieg mit Etui & Urkunde.
    Last edited by Adrian; 03-13-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Ehrenpokale für besondere Leistungen im Luftkrieg mit Etui & Urkunde.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Honor Goblet w/case and award document

Looks beautiful Carl. Looking forward to the close up shots when you've figured out your camera's functions.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. Welcome to the forum!

Looks good! Can't wait for the closeups!

?

Bringing back an old thread but..... do you have additional pics of this?

I am going to move this to the Orders and Decorations Forum where it will likely get more attention. I had a cased one of these years ago with the document and all of the bomber pilot's decorations.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Nice Piece! I always loved the Honour Goblets! History in your hands! And this one is in the Case,as well!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Someone took care of it... usually the case and doc are gone.. nice one!!

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Ehrenpokale für besondere Leistungen im Luftkrieg mit Etui & Urkunde.

Thank you for moving it Bob, I hadn't see this one before.

Please post some more photos Carl, it would be good to see some close shots of one of these.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Ehrenpokale für besondere Leistungen im Luftkrieg mit Etui & Urkunde.

What a fine goblet. Complete set too. You must be well chuffed. Thanks for posting.

Helmut Sinn founded the quality watch company of SINN Specialuhren.
    Sinn-Spezialuhren

But before that he was a Luftwaffe pilot.

I wonder if he ever thinks about his 'Ehren Pokal' rumbling around amongst international collectors.....and whether or not he thought about buying it.

Ehrenpokal Ritterkreuzträger Leutnant Helmut Sinn