Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Article about: Hey folks, I know the pictures are not ideal but does this one have a chance at all? Not sure if that is paint...looks to heavy to be original finish. Any comments are appreciated. Best, Jef

?

Default Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Hey folks,
    I know the pictures are not ideal but does this one have a chance at all? Not sure if that is paint...looks to heavy to be original finish. Any comments are appreciated.
    Best,
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.   Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 04-29-2014 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.
    P
    Many

?

Not for me, the reverse shows all signs of a casting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Adrian,
    Thanks for the quick response. Scrap metal it is. Not a surprise but did not want to dismiss without some opinions!
    Anzel

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi , I agree with Adrian , the reverse is very uneven and appears to be cast. The front is quite good but I too do not like the colour, it looks much to dark to be original "blueing" . Leon.

I believe there are only a couple of makers that used the two rivet method of attaching the eagle. One is GWL and the other is M.u.K.
    This one is neither of those.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)