Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good

Article about: I think it is a good one, I don't see any red flags, but would like confirmation as I do have not seen one of these in real life yet.... Photos are from seller. Thanks In Advance!

Default Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker

I think it is a good one, I don't see any red flags, but would like confirmation as I do have not seen one of these in real life yet.... Photos are from seller.
    Thanks In Advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good   Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good  

Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good  Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good  Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good 
    Last edited by roger9344; 01-22-2012 at 08:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good

I think this one is good Roger. I know there is some variation between them over the time they were produced but I don't know the finer details. You can compare to mine below which I believe is a 'transitional' piece. Note on the piece you show, the eagle's claws are joined to the right hand side of the swastika. I really don't know if that is a concern or not. Maybe a search of the forum will provide more references?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good   Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen - Juncker - is it good

Thank you, Adrian. I have looked through many photos on this and the 'other' forum (which has a great LW Flakkampfabzeichen thread, btw), and this one appears to be good from what I can see. Apparently Junckers had different styles of Adler/Hakenkreuz and this one has shown up in several different locations (which is of course not in and of itself proof of authenticity). When I get it in hand I will post clear pictures and we shall see.