Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen, probably good

Article about: Yep. Cimpher is from Maine. I'm filling out the Small Claims Court docs right now. If I don't hear from him by Sunday night, I file on Monday morning.

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen, probably good

Yep. Cimpher is from Maine. I'm filling out the Small Claims Court docs right now. If I don't hear from him by Sunday night, I file on Monday morning.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen, probably good
    P
    Many

think this is him?

ETA: the guys personal info on being a deadbeat, I will leave it up to bob,if he wants to show who the crook is,if its him...

pm sent to bob.

if so now you know what he looks like,and the name of his company....ha,ha,ha,ha!
    Last edited by command450; 08-13-2011 at 06:35 PM.

?

Gentlemen just a word to the wise be very carefull when accusing someone publicly of fraud or out right thievery as this may come back to haunt you in a civil lawsuit If either of these men claim ignorance ( I had know I deal they were fakes ). I myself am no stranger to being taken on a purchase I recently made a purchase myself were I became the proud owner of some forgeries I had told the seller up front that I would be posting my new purchases on the forum and the dealer had no problem with this and agreed to return my money if there was a problem as some of the badges were judged on the forum as being replicas he will be returning my money tommorrow at are local flea market. In my case I really have know on to blame but myself as I should have posted my said purchases first on the forum but did not have the time to do so but still found it a valuable resource after the fact to prove my case with the dealer I do not blame this man as he is a dealer in all types of collectibles I believe he was going on the word of someone else ie.... The person he purchased them from as it works out he was able to use my thread as a tool to prove they were forgeries with the person he purchased them from to hopefully recover his money.

Regards Mark K

?

Mark has a good point. I have no problem with members naming a crooked dealer or pointing out people to avoid if there is good reason, ie: you have first hand experience - Pavel Nowack is a good example - but be aware of the manner in which you do it.
    A name or names, aliases, company, location will suffice but on no account is anyone to post personal information like home addresses or telephone numbers, emails etc on the forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

All of your points are well made.

To update you all, Jim Cimpher contacted me and promised to refund my money. He was evidently working away from home last week and did not have access to his computer. He called me today, and we had a good conversation. So unless he goes back on his word, he is off my personal deadbeat list.

Paul Colby, however, is clearly trying to take my money. He has ignored all of my numerous attempts to contact him, but when PayPal contacted him regarding my complaint against him, he responded to them within hours. Per PayPal's instructions I returned the badges to the address they have on file for him, but he has yet to accept the package.

I have filled out the Small Claims Court documents, had them notarized, and I will mail them off on Tuesday morning if he doesn't pick up the package on Monday and refund my money. He may pick up the package, but I don't expect him to repay me. I will let you all know if he does though. He probably thinks that I am bluffing.

The next battle I anticipate is the "you didn't return all of my badges" or "the badges you returned were damaged" or some such ploy. I photographed the entire repackaging process, which may or may not help in court, but it won't hurt.

I will let you know what happens. Wisconsin allows Plaintiffs to recover the original monies plus reasonable expenses, so I am going to the mat with this guy. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the heads up gents.......I was curious and wanted to help. I should of just sent bob a PM,instead of talking about someones personal info.

Wish you all the best Bob on getting your money back,from both of em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2