Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.

Article about: Good question, we don't know it yet. All we know that IMME and Sohn, and Deumer used Juncker parts to their luft. badges. As Deumer FLL is a Lüdenscheid maker too, so I think its possible th

?

Default Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.

hi everyone,iam almost 100% on this being original but would love some opinions on value and if you think its original?i know its worth what one is willing to pay but just give a range if you can like $200-to $ ?? there is some silver frost left but wish it was double frosted like my silver mothers cross.! is it just me or does the eagle not match the reath?it may be iam looking to hard?the reath is100% but the eagle thats my concern. thanks everyone.!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.   Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-01-2011 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.

It's an original badge by FLL, the same maker as your Flugzeugführerabzeichen that you posted a few days ago here. The rear of my Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel by the same maker as above is posted in the same thread. I'll post the front view of it a bit later so you can compare the two.
    Unfortunately the finish on the wreath has been absorbed by the base metal over time, this is a common occurance on badges by Friedrich Linden which make them the least desirable but also the cheapest examples of Luftwaffe badges.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

thank you so much that would be great! what in your opinion would be a fair price for this one i posted?take care

?

Quote by pammy View Post
    what in your opinion would be a fair price for this one i posted?
    I'll have a look when I get home Pammy, I still have the receipt and COA from my badge so I can give you a rough idea. The condition of the badge will be a factor though.

?

Hey Pammy did you score a veterans stash?
    You come up with a nice bunch of German medals and badges lately.
    I love all badges whether they are top of the line or at the other end.
    I'll bet that was worn by some Luftwaffe gunner / radioman flyer and he was very proud of it.
    SteveR
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-01-2011 at 09:54 AM.

?

that would be great as that would help a great deal, as i realy like to buy so when i sell there is a little left to be made .plus i always liked this badge along with the pilot badge.take care as always your a big help.!

?

Here you go Pammy, my badge by the same maker for you to compare with the badge that opened the thread. Unusually, this example has retained a good proportion of it's finish.
    I paid €350 for it back in December 2003. Bear in mind the €/£ exchange rate was alot more favourable back then. You might get several and varying opinions of value but taking into account it's condition, if you can get the badge for around the $200 - $250 mark I would say it's reasonable. Obviously less if you can!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.   Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.  

?

Wow.! That is nice...! Thanks for showing as i want one like yours condition realy makes a difference.take care and thanks again.

?

Nice one Adrian, interesting how similar the eagle to the J3 Juncker:
    Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel.

?

They are very, very similar János. I hadn't seen it before - mainly because I don't have a Juncker badge to compare to . There are alot of matching features, is it a generally held opinion they could have come from the same maker?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast