Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Gold and legion condor cuff title.

Article about: These items are coming up at auction near me. The auctioneer lists them as probably reproduction but they are being sold with some genuine WW2 and post WW2 German items. what are your though

Default luftwaffe Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Gold and legion condor cuff title.

These items are coming up at auction near me. The auctioneer lists them as probably reproduction but they are being sold with some genuine WW2 and post WW2 German items. what are your thoughts and opinions?
    luftwaffe Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Gold and legion condor cuff title.luftwaffe Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Gold and legion condor cuff title.
    Thank You
    Matt
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-30-2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Gold and legion condor cuff title.
    P
    Many

the flights bar is good,other I don't know.

The cuff-title is terrible when compared with an original...The Spange actually looks quite nice in my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Gold and legion condor cuff title.  

I like the clasp as well!

William Kramer