Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Grouping///.....

Article about: by Adrian It will make for a good display. Steve makes a good observation about the portrait too. My own observation would be to keep the dagger and scabbard together in the display, not put

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Grouping///.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    It will make for a good display. Steve makes a good observation about the portrait too.

My own observation would be to keep the dagger and scabbard together in the display, not put the dagger inside the scabbard but display them together instead of on opposite sides of the layout.
    The two belong together and should be displayed together and to keep it pleasing to the eye, at the same angle.
    Not a criticism, just a personal thought.
    Thanks Adrian..
    That's the way I originally had it layed out ... Problem is .. The German cross in gold doc is so big.. To put it off to one side, it just doesn't look right .. The one picture I have posted doesn't do much to show the actual size of this monster frame ... I will go back to the frame shop tomorrow and move things around one more time, just to see.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Grouping///.....
    P
    Many

?

I can see your problem, the DKiG doc is a large one to fit in there but I would definitely play around with the layout to get the dagger and scabbard together. It will appear a bit disjointed if you have the documents, decorations and insignia laid out neatly and then have the dagger and scabbard at different angles and seperated.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Lobo,

The Luft dagger looks minty! Is it by any chance a WKC manufactured piece?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I can see your problem, the DKiG doc is a large one to fit in there but I would definitely play around with the layout to get the dagger and scabbard together. It will appear a bit disjointed if you have the documents, decorations and insignia laid out neatly and then have the dagger and scabbard at different angles and seperated.
    Tried it again today with the Dagger and scabbard together... doesn't work with the size .. they will be separated but on the correct angles .. thank you for the suggestion.

- - Updated - -

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Lobo,

The Luft dagger looks minty! Is it by any chance a WKC manufactured piece?

Regards, Ned.
    This dagger is unmarked generic..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2