Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika opinions?

Article about: I wouldn't mind looking at it out of interest because I think the Missus would kick me in the n*ts if I buy anymore kit before Christmas..lol...After all she is in charge..Cheers Terry.

?

Default Re: Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika opinions?

I wouldn't mind looking at it out of interest because I think the Missus would kick me in the n*ts if I buy anymore kit before Christmas..lol...After all she is in charge..Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika  opinions?
    P
    Many

Here's my example, I know I paid too much for it but the ribbon was minty and usually they are faded to hell. The shiny spot is a little dab of vaseline where I though a spot of zinc pest was starting...

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika  opinions?Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika  opinions?Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika  opinions?

?

Hello Glen Some good looking gongs there.. I'm no expert on the medal front!!!! I was wondering what are those 2 other medals & what were they awarded for??? Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry,

The middle award is a Spanish Blue Division award for service on the Russian front in the struggle against Bolshevism. You can read some information on the Blue Division here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division

The medal on the right is a similar type of award for participation in the struggle against Bolshevism only this one was awarded by Rumania. I believe this award was presented to both Rumanian and German troops whereas the Spanish award was for Spanish troops only.

?

Cheers Glen for the info very interesting.. I will look at that now, Once I've stopped sweating....Just came back from the gym....Getting too old for this running stuff...Cheers Terry.

I will pm you the info mate

?

Here we go again this is the second time Ive had to send this message... so sod knows what is going on on here... but ever way its doing my nut in!!!!! lol.. Dan I was just interested in the price really so when I go to buy 1 I know roughly what to pay...!! I would love to buy 1 but Im running on fumes after buying a DKiG... & also I think the Missus when get a tad upset if I bought that aswell!!!!!.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Here we go again this is the second time Ive had to send this message... so sod knows what is going on on here... but ever way its doing my nut in!!!!! lol.. Dan I was just interested in the price really so when I go to buy 1 I know roughly what to pay...!! I would love to buy 1 but Im running on fumes after buying a DKiG... & also I think the Missus when get a tad upset if I bought that aswell!!!!!.. Cheers Terry.

Yeah the price is alright and most will go for maybe a tad bit more, if your ever unsure about prices just ask here or check a few sites to get a round about price.
    haha one day she will learn to realise you have a good hobby

after she's killed him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2