Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) (Foerster u Barth.)

Article about: Afternoon gents, just thought I would post this nice Foerster u Barth Ost Front medal and pouch that I have just bought. I hope you like it. Leon.

Default Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) (Foerster u Barth.)

Afternoon gents, just thought I would post this nice Foerster u Barth Ost Front medal and pouch that I have just bought. I hope you like it. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) (Foerster u Barth.)   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) (Foerster u Barth.)  

Last edited by rbminis; 10-08-2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) (Foerster u Barth.)
    P
    Many

I like it
    Congrats!

Nice one Leon!

Nice Ost medal set, congrats Leon. Stewy

Indeed a very nice Winterschlacht im Osten medal.

Yes, very nice medal in pretty good condition.

Thanks gent's, just waiting for the postman to drop it through the letter box now! Leon.

Nice purchase Leon,even tho i know diddley squat about them,but looks good.!

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Nice purchase Leon,even tho i know diddley squat about them,but looks good.!
    danke mein Freund! Always a pleasure to hear an honest comment! I gave one over in the daggers section today about what to me looked like a stunning SS piece ( & IT IS GENUINE) ! Not that my expertise would have been worth a bean over there as it is not my "thing" but all the same, we get "a feeling" when it comes to the genuine from the fake. It must be the "brain sponge" remembering stuff we over look! Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast