Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - Maker 110

Article about: This nice eastern front medal made by Otto Zappe (110) came in the mail today. 1 +1 makes 2 now!!! Definitely in my top 3 favorite 3rd Reich medals. A simple design, but striking.

Great example! Very nice find
    The OM is my favorite medal, very interesting to collect

Here is one of mine 110

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - Maker 110
    P
    Many

Wow, very nice. Looks like you pulled it out of the factory yourself.

VERY nice 110´s, one I am still missing among a lot of others
    Definetely one of my favorite medals, and apart from the nice design it was a hard earned "little zincker"

MFG
    Marc

I got some spare Marc.. come and trade hehe

You are NOT getting that 77

Haha, yet

MAP
    ?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'm on the lookout for an example in such fine condition...If anyone can point me in the right direction where I can find one, I'd be most appreciative, friends...
    cheers, Glenn
    Will keep a lookout for you as well Glenn. My dealer sometimes gets these in bunches now and again. 99% of the time they are the typical ones with most finish gone but every now and then he gets a looker.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'm on the lookout for an example in such fine condition...If anyone can point me in the right direction where I can find one, I'd be most appreciative, friends...
    cheers, Glenn
    Hi Glenn,

There were a hat full of them only last week on the Militaria-Berlin update, most being excellent to mint and around 40 bucks a piece. Just had a look and there's still a nice Brehmer one up for grabs at the top of page 5 under 'New Releases'.

Militärhistorische Antiquitäten Berlin - Christian von Eicke GmbH - Militaria Versandhandel - content/de

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - Maker 110Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - Maker 110Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - Maker 110

You gotta be signed up though, but it's free.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Big Ned,

I just missed out on getting the mm92, you do have to be fast with MB's friday updates 12.01 and it was gone!
    'Twas a real peach!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2